Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lydon Housewarming 2009

Saturday I woke up at 3:30am feeling soooo sick and not knowing why...OF COURSE i would be sick the morning of my own housewarming. But I started preparing for people at 7:30. I was the veggie chopper and I didn't cut a finger off so MUCH SUCCESS!!! It was an open house style event and people started ariving around noon. So many friends and family came by to see the new digs and wish us good things. My grandfather's cross was hanging in the center of the house, I know he watches over us and keeps us safe. My memere made us an afghan with so many colors...haha it was perfect. Then as people were coming through and I was giving tours I realized why I felt so sick. My cists started to pop. And so yes its exciting and good but its like stabbing yourself repeatedly in the overies. Everyone came and went the last of our friends left around midnight...(a little drinking games were had). And much needed sleep fell right into place. I missed Justine and Steve the whole day ...but the zoo they went to looked like a blast. I promised I would post pics of the hosuewarming... my house is finally a home. It looks sooo different now. Here it is.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a good house warming! I wish I could of been there!!! Buttttt you were sick? How are you feeling now? I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete