Friday, November 27, 2009

Catching everyone up!
































Twilight NEW MOON was AMAZING!!! I am going to start reading the books today!!! Plus just going out with the girls was a blast!!! I cannot believe it has been this long since I last wrote!!! So much has happened! I had an amazing Thanksgiving!!! I will post some pics.

























I Made a QUILT!!! I am just adding a few buttons to make sure that it stays together. It was fun and I think its super cute!!!


This was how my Ovadril shot came to me....I dont know if I have posted about my PCOS yet but that is why it is really hard for us to concieve. We have been trying naturally for over a year and 2nd month on Chlomid now. The last month I only had one viable egg and we did not get pregnant. Although I took 5 positive tests!!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT take a pregnancy test if you are on Ovadril shots for your LH surge it is pure HCG and will create a false positive (or 5). My doc didnt tell me that So we totally got our hopes up!!!I hate this!!! This has got to be the most frustrating thing to go through!! I hope we can get pregnant this time though. I doubled my Chlomid this month and had 3 viable eggs!!! So i have my prayers going and my fingers crossed. Please please please!!!



















Family photo shoot for our Christmas card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment