Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I was extremely thankful for my amazing husband, beautiful family and friends and all their support in our trying times. This year has been tough and I think it just makes me appreciate everyone and everything so much more! The food was amazing, simply delicious and everyone brought like 3 or 4 things to the meal so it wen tmuch more smoothly this year. Then at the dinner table my father in law said grace. and Ethan my 5 year old nephew says I have something to say! I love God and I wish I could meet him, and (as his lip is quivering and hes looking about to cry and totally serious) I love everybody in the world! I wept at the table. I am all hopped up on hormones so nothing isnt a tear jerker these days. It was the sweetest thing ever! Here are some of the photos!











1 comment:

  1. those placemats are so freakin cute! Did Ethan make one for everyone? Hold onto that! ha ha

    ReplyDelete