Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flea Market finds for $20

I went to my favorite flea market again....And went with only $20.00!!! So what did I get for the money??
Well first I found this Horse shoe for Goodluck over my doorway for $3.00
Next I got this Rod iron basket for $7.oo. Very heavy and substantial... I cant wait to show you what I am going to do with it.

For a dollar this set of 12 wooden napkin rings, so quaint. Doesnt it just make you want to throw a dinner woodsy party, or dress up a barbeque!


The pishnut board is a childhood memory purchase ,Ahhhh nostalgia,...at the daycare I went to as a child ( at the house that I live in now coincidentally it was for sale when I was buying my first home) we used to play this board game all the time. I payed $2.00 and have no idea what I will do with it. And this Adorable little white table was the purchase of the day for $5.00!!!!! The mini flag and flag pole was from goodwill (not included in the budget) And proped up on the basket is a barn saddle hook that was $2.oo I love all the purchases. Stay tuned for the makeovers.



My mother had this wind chime and was going to throw it away. It was broken on one side. So i took it home and repainted it and you cant even tell. It makes the prettiest noise!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment