Monday, October 3, 2011

Failure

I had my gestational diabetes test today and failed. They don't like it over 130 and i was 151. Boooooo. I don't know if this is super high or what but I had an empty stomach when I took it so she seemed surprised and the number. Now I have to schedule my 3 hr and I want to pass and not have GD so badly. I have been crying for a while.

I hate to have a pity party for 2 seconds but... why can't I just enjoy this like everyone else. I don't want to have extra risks or diets.

pity party over. Anyone fail one hour with these numbers and pass 3 hr??? What did you do to increase your chances of passing the second time around?

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry too much! LOTS of people fail the one hour and go on to pass the 3 hour with flying colors!!!

    ReplyDelete