Tuesday, June 18, 2013

C25K Week 2 Day 1

I woke up at 5am to go for my run. I stretched well and took a few sips of water but no food.
I headed out into the cool morning for my 5 minute warm up. The first few 90 second run segments were fine. I could tell in my body that they were longer but I wasn't winded or tired. But I do find that I have less pep in my step early mornings and My legs are tighter and heavier. When I run at night or mid day I have more pep looser legs and lighter legs. But unless it is the weekend I don't have the option to run in the middle of the day and during the week I am too tired and bail easier at night. So for now until I SUPER look forward to running I will stick with the morning. My right foot on the outside right side kills after my runs. sometimes the left too. I don't know what it is.  The rest of the run went well the last one I was dragging a bit, moving slower but besides that it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment