Monday, September 28, 2009

Randomness


The funniest thing about my puppy is that she falls asleep in these terribly akward positions and about every five minutes or so she flops into an equally akward, equally hillarious position and most of the time while snoring or sleep huffing and puffing sort of half barking. I love to watch her sleep I just laugh and laugh. This was a funny one!!
HEHE
















CLOSE YOUR LEGS SKANK LOL!
So it is so cold here in the mornings now and chilly during the day =( that I had to bring in my plants and I put them in my craft room un der a window. This seems to be a great light source during the day because they are doing magnificently. I love my mexican hat plant! And my Angelina seedum is funny! Here they are ....

This is my crazy Angelina Seedum haha it looks like hair!!!
This is my wonderful Mexican Hat Plant. It is obviously called that because all the babies grow on the edgesof the leaves and look like the pom poms on the mexican hats hehe. I love this one because it has a million babies that grow into a big plant like mine. I am going to give the babies away for Christmas gifts in decorative pots.

This is the biggest MH baby I have so far.

This is the other pot of MH babies i have.

These are the beautiful Gerber daisies Nicolle my sister in law left for me ont he front porch the morning of our 1 year anniversary. Because the were one of our wedding flowers with a card and sparkling grape juice and donuts lol!

Me and Britt at her annual fall party

Meg was home for the weekend so we went there for a fire after britts

The flowers and middle card from my husband the morn ing of our anniversary, and nicolles and my moms. We went to breakfast with Meg and then Church with Andrea, then lunch with my mom and stepdad, tghen portland for the homegoods store christmas tree shops and Love Happens at cinemagic, GREAT MOVIE!!! then dinner at Bugaboo creek...best captain n diet and bbq chix nachos EVER!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol every time i look at the second picture of lola i laugh just as hard as i did the first time. it cracks me up!!! And now I want to plant. Ill have to do it when I move to FL! love you

    ReplyDelete