Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting ready...

Okay so i am sorry my teaser is ongoing for our Homemade Christmas items!! The best and I did some online shopping this week and some physical shopping today in portland. It totally wore us out! I LOVE HER...always good conversation, plenty of ((much needed)) venting for us both, and just the comfort of someone cut from the same cloth. There is something to be said for the company of someone you share so many wonderful years and memories with. I feel like everything we talk about stims a memory from our childhood and there is nothing like it!!
Any who...So I will give you the first item these elves will be making....Vanilla Extract!!! FUN FUN. Stay tuned i will post by this time next week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how neat!!!! I've never even THOUGHT of making my own vanilla extract before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you over at my blog today to participate in a Holiday Tea Party! Hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete