Sunday, July 17, 2011

13 weeks tommorow

I cant even believe that! How crazy... we are in the second trimester.

The second trimester!!! I am crying typing this. I felt the baby flutter a few times today. It is glorious. It is the smallest feeling but it is magnificent. I never thought I could make it this far.

The nausea isnt gone but it is less than it was. Headaches are in full force right now. The extra flem/ saliva is killing me. Cravings are too :) My husband makes the best apple crisp!

We had another milestone, and bought the dresser changer. So now the nursery has a crib all set up with bedding and a dresser changer.

We have another dr appt at 16 weeks. That feels like a long time in between appointments.
That makes me feel unsettled, but the doppler helps. My nightly routine now is to hear the heartbeat and a nightly tai-bo session. Active baby :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you're in the second trimester!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So when will you be posting baby bump pics?

    ReplyDelete