Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Update (MAC)

THANK YOU MAC for the response on the Nosefrida snot sucker nasal aspirator. I ordered it with 2 day shipping so stay posted on how it works for us. I have high hopes. I was using the bulb syringe but it doesn't work and takes a long time to get stuff out. HE HATES IT.


We are still sick and exhausted over here. But I swear in the midst of all the yuck he has changed so much. He sucked his thumb yesterday for the first time and has continued to do it today. He is HUGE to me. He looks like he wants to start talking so bad. I want him to start interacting so I can get to see that little personality shine... if he is anything like daddy he will be one funny little guy.

I have a friend who is going on month 8 of trying and is super discouraged that it isn't happening. I can relate to everything she is saying and I am trying to be there for her as much as possible. It brakes my heart to see her sad. I know how prayers can work so can we all rally and Please send prayers for her baby to come to her. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I can't promise he will love having the boogies sucked out, lol, but it is so much easier and more efficient than the bulb syringe things, those are useless! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete