Thursday, September 16, 2010

WE DID IT!!!!


I cant believe it but I AM PREGNANT!!!! Okay let me start from the begining...

Okay so Monday morning I POAS and it was negative, I went in to the DR's office and took my BW and My favorite nurse Louise (my babymaking angel) called and sounded conflicted saying well it isnt negative but it is very very low, a 9 hcg, So she said it could posibly be residual Ovedril (but sounded unconvinced about that), and that it could be an early pregnancy...At first I talked myself out of it being a pregnancy, it cant be, thats too low, maybe it was chemical, but the next morning i took a poas again and ...POSITIVE...hmmm.... I tried not to think about it too much but wednesday morning i poas again and positive again...I KNOW IT NOW I FEEL IT IN MY SOUL IM A MOMMY!!! I went for BW and had to wait an excruciatingly long 2 and a half hours to get a call from nurse angel louise. "Hi Kate i hae great news!!! You are pregnant it is a 44 hcg and a 18.9 progestrone" Wow the rest of the day at work it was so hard to be there. When i got home Jason greeted me with a big hug, and said "what do we do now??" Hahaha we always have a plan for the next cycle, not this time!!! There is no plan except call an OB and make an appt. This for the first time in a long 2 years is unchartered territory, and I DONT HATE IT!!!!

Last night we went to my mom's house and she had bought us scratch tickets, perfect, so i pretended i won and had her look at it (you need 3 alike to win) and i said dont you see the 3 babies?!?! She thought at first i was telling her i was having triplets hahahaha, i said no but we are having at least one!!! then we called my bro and sis and 2 step sisters. I cant wait to tell my husbands family in the next couple days, i hope nobody lets the cat out of the bag.

I am on cloud 9!!! And I think i have stopped to thank god and my guardian angels about 10 times already!!!

1 comment: