Friday, March 11, 2011

Post BC Commercial rant

CAN I JUST SAY....

I hate the mirena commercials with a firey flaming hellish passion.

REALLY??!?!?! Who had the bright idea to make a birth control commercial that depicts pregnancy as if you can catch it as easily as the common cold. They make it seem/ look like people STRUGGLE NOT to get pregnant.

NEWS FLASH it IS NOT that easy to do for A LOT of women.

We could tell them a story or two that would get them to change their offensive marketing plan in a flash.

3 comments:

  1. For the same reasons, I will never buy a Volkswagon. I think their Routan commercials are so offensive to infertility warriors that they have lost me as a customer forever. How dare you suggest that people just easily, randomly have children to buy your freakin minivan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly, it *is* that easy for some people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree... I've flipped several times over the Mirena and the Beyaz commercials. Seriously?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete