Sunday, June 12, 2011

8 weeks tommorow

It has been quite a while since I have posted. I am sorry. I have been following all my usual blog friends but unfortunately Blogger stinks and so I haven't been allowed to comment on them. I don't know whats gotten up blogger's butt...but they better fix it FAST.






So newness on the PAIF front:



ALL DAY NAUSEA all day, not in the morning... But I am doing much better about eating lots of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks throughout the day. That seems to keep the nausea at bay for the most part.



I am still having some slight cramping and or twinges here and there...I am guessing it is growing pains.



I haven't had anymore bleeding but in my last ultrasound they still saw a few clots floating around in there. Not bigger than last time not any more than last time, in fact one had shrunk a bit. But none the less considered a subchoreonic bleed. It is keeping me on edge a bit.



I am still on Endometrin suppositories until 11 weeks and it gets all leaky down there and every time I think I am bleeding. So not only am I running to the bathroom constantly to pee I am running to check too lol.






I am so weepy lately, I want to cry all the time. Sad Happy overwhelmed...CRYING.



Jason gets a kick out of it. He thinks I am crazy hahaha.






We have told all our family by now. Everyone is nervous and excited for us.



It is weird every time someone comments on the baby...I am like oh...My baby...that's right.



I don't know when it will seem real.






I still haven't put anything on FB and am super surprised no one else has. I was kind of hoping someone else would spill those beans on there that way I don't have to make some dreadful announcement i always hated seeing.






The mail woman told me I looked thinner HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I was like thanks I'm pregnant (and sick all the time) that could be why I guess lol!!! Keep working that magic baby!






The baby is actually starting to look like a baby :) I wonder though when I will feel like this is real, and that eventually there will be a baby here in my arms...









I did feel like I had a few real milestones this past week. I bought a bunch of maternity clothes...I cant fit in to my normal ones anymore comfortably. And tomorrow makes 8weeks. I have never seen that marker. My RE graduated us last Thursday to an OB. HUGE for us. So I have to make an appointment. Which I should and could have done on Friday. But ...last time we switched to an OB we miscarried ...so I am nervous to make the move. So many emotions... well here is our pic from the last appointment. Our gummy bear :)



3 comments:

  1. Gummy bear! :) I love it! I'm not sure it ever becomes real. Maybe when we're holding our babies in our arms it will start to feel real. So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Congrats on graduating from the RE!

    ReplyDelete