Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kateology

Okay everyone I AM SORRY i havent updated since the trip to go so DR F. I had a great weekend and will update tonight. I have been WAY too preoccupied reading up from "07 to where I currently am on her blog "10 at Heeeere Storkey Storkey It is amazing, she is Hillarious and has been through so so so much. I am not up to date in her blog yet but will be soon. She has already given me loads of hope. CHeck Her Out!!!

So I thought I'd participate in this. Now you all must too!!!

Kateology


FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Newly Ceasar, was asian sesame ginger
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? TGI Fridays
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Kelly's, or BK
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? tie between chocolate or icecream
What are your pizza toppings of choice? CHEESEEEYYYY
How many televisions are in your house? 4
What color cell phone do you have? Black sprint HTC hero Droid

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Righty
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My baby :(
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My luggage into the house
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Only for surgery
Have you ever fainted? No but I have made someone else faint

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I already did when I took my husbands name :)
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 10 atleast
Last person you talked to? Jason <3

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? Fall
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? September
Color? Pink
Drink? Rootbeer Float
Alcoholic? Glass of White wine when not TTC

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? Kayden
What are you listening to? My heater haha
What are you watching? The computer screen
Worrying about? If i will need surgery
What's the last movie you saw? Dinner for Schmucks HILLARIOUS
Do you smile often? All the time
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Blue
What's on your wish list for your birthday? A baby growing in me
Can you do a chin-up? Hell to the No
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous
Have you been in a car wreck? No
Have you caused a car wreck? No
Do you have an accent? Maine accent ( or atleast my inlaws say that)
Last time you cried? Yesterday
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes
Name three things you bought yesterday? Pregnancy tests, Valentines cards, a chocolate milkshake.
Have you met someone who has changed your life? Many but most of all Tammy Brule <3
How did you bring in the New Year? WORKING
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? No, everything that has happened has brought me to this moment. I need this to work though.
What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything I have stuck in my soapy little head.
Have you held hands with someone today? Not yet
Who was the last person you took a picture of? My nephew JR at his 1st bday
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Most old
Do you like pulpy orange juice? NO
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? 2 weeks ago
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need to go get online and read Here Stokey Storkey!!

Thanks Stacie for the great Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment