Friday, November 25, 2011

8 days past water breaking UPDATE

I had small contractions all night and this morning...they seemed to have died down now but this causes concern for possible infection. They are monitoring me closely now and I am waiting to hear from the doctor now. If they fear infection we could possibly be going upstairs to be induced tonight.

He has had 8 days longer than I thought he was going to. I have to be grateful for that even though we would love more.

I will update once Dr comes.


  1. Praying for you... Thanks for updating!

  2. Eagerly awaiting your update! I'm so glad he's had these additional 8 days... praying for a healthy labor and delivery at the right time for him!!!