I am admitted to Maine Medical center. 1 hour away from my home because they have a great NICU. I lost all my water yesterday. I just had an unltrasound there is barely any in there. I am waiting for the doctor to come in after seeing the US results to tell us our plan of action. I am only 30 weeks 4 days and not ready to deliver him this prematurely. There plan before the US results were to hopefully get me to atleast 32 weeks bedrest in hospital constant monitoring. I already recieved one steroid shot and i get the second one at 3:30 pm today. I am praying for atleast 2 or 3 more days to give the steroids full effect. But if without infection or complication I could go a few more weeks I would love to hit their goal or beyond as long as we can do it safely.
Any prayers are much appreciated we are so scared and trying to remember to trust is god and his plan for us and for Jack.