Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update ( 4 days after water broke)

Feeling blessed that he has been showing no distress looking happy on his monitor. No contractions that are regular or measurable really. I made it through another night pregnant. That is what I am thankful for this morning. I am still leaking fluid all day but apparently we rebuild it little by little. and even though I lose it as long as he is staying stable and we show no signs of infection we are going to try and stick together and cook for another 3 weeks one day until we are 34 weeks. Then the risks out way the benefits and we will deliver our little baby boy.

I pray every minute that we can make it there. We will see what the day holds.

I am so thankful for all the prayers and thoughts and good wishes for my family. And all the visitors :)

Thank you Sicotte/ Eaton Families for the Preemie and Newborn clothes!!

Thank you Julia and Nicolle for helping us with loving and taking care of our furbabies!!!

I will update tonight if the day changes anything.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that he is doing well. Hang in there, mama. Thanks for updating.
    Still praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you two are holding in strong. Sending prayers that he stays put until 34 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete