Sunday, February 13, 2011

Girls at heart

Yes this is me and my best skipping to the Civic center for Disney Princesses on ice! I brought her for her birthday surprise!! Along with our friends Nicolle and Brittany, it was a real princess' day out!Being cheesy!!Princess Brittany and Princess Michelle...i mean Nicolle LMAO
Yes my bag of cotton candy came with a Minnie mouse crown. And yes I wore it. And YES 8 year olds all over were jealous LOL

Best friends since 5 years old... we are just as close today ( if not way closer) than we ever were. And still just as in love with Disney and the little mermaid.

All four of us.
Minnie and GoofyAll of them (Ariel in front...you can tell by the seashell bra)We noticed all of these lifts you do, are not only obviously difficult and scary, you must have to really trust your partner...but even more you get VERY up close and personal you really have to get right in or under it to lift them...The beast was adorable!!!The 7 dwarfs. LOVE THEMCinderella in all her glory...more on her later ( crying moment to come)Gus Gus STOLE the show...and my heart
The emotional crying moments of the hormonal IFers day were as follows...I little girl squealing in delight as her favorite princess came out behind us. It melted my heart and reminded me how much I want a little girl of my own to experience these things with. The mother (pregnant) and daughter in front of us cuddling throughout the show. How is anyone ever so blessed??
And a grandfather at intermission in the aisle dancing to a princess tune with his grand daughter.
But the real boohoo moment for me was listening to the Cinderella song as she skated with her prince (i know COME ON right?!?!) But have you ever really heard the words and meaning behind her song?? I never had. It fit so perfectly with our struggle and infertiles. And touched my heart. And gave me hope before this surgery and before the upcoming IVF.
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true



After ward we went to Bingas Wingas in Yarmouth...SO good. The best wanted some wings...Redneck anyone?? I mean the sauce...it was called redneck and was a mix of buffalo and maple. hmmmOverall it was a BLAST of a day. And inspired a good old fashion Disney marathon in the near future. xoxo thanks for an amazing day ladies!


















No comments:

Post a Comment