Monday, April 25, 2011

Stim night 3!

I can tell I am responding already. I am very twingee in the ovarian region. And I can feel my ovaries and ute. I dont know how else to describe it it is uncomfortable to feel an organ, it is sensative and i am already bloating so my jeans are tight.





I have a b/w and u/s visit Thursday so we will see!!!!





I recieved 2 blog awards and am very excited and grateful and WILL post on them tommorow and hand them back out I PROMISE!!!





Quick shout out to my cycle bud Baby Hopes @ http://chasingourstork.blogspot.com/ if you feel compelled shoot her a positive vibe and or say a little prayer her cycle to bring a baby to fill her arms and heart!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Thanks for the shout out! You put words to how I'm feeling very well...

    ReplyDelete